Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Hmmm

I'm sitting here bored at... 21:36 waiting for Winamp to connect me so that I can watch Monday, the great episode of the X-Files, only to find it has just bloody connected me at the goddamn end of the episode and now its playing Alpha a real boring episode :'( Grrrrrr I'm sure that chinese guy has been in loads of programmes, he looks mighty familar...
I wish this stupid bloggy thing would let me have categories :/ Categories are fun... I think this would be filed under random :)

'I think we killed it' Ya right :P silly chinese men ^^ weird I'm hearing Deus Ex music in my head :o

http://www.everyshowsucks.com

Aww I wanna watch the X-files now :'( too late to do that...

Hmmm anything else to write... :/

Woo Star Warsy on next Thursday, better be good or I'll get you Lucas... when you least expect it *sneaky eyes with evil grin*

Aww now I've gotten boring :'(

Heh Spotniz whatta cool name ^^
'OMIGOD MY DOG IS DEAD!! COULD THAT BE BLOOD ON MY HAND!! LET ME SHOW THE CAMERA!!! NO DOG STAY AWAY YAHRHHHRFHGHH'

*cries* how much lower can I get....

"ITS HIM!!!"

Woo tomorrow be me last day!! Jay!! hehe I love that face ._. silly european people, mixing their Js and Ys...

Okie I'm gonna complain to the bloggy creators 'bout categories, toodle pip Charloo, hope to see ya again soom time *wavey*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home